In this short clip, Jim Redfield, former pastor and Conflict Management Specialist, talks about the difference between healthy and sick churches.
Small-Group and Leadership Questions:
Watch the video and ask participants to respond to the following questions:
- List three qualities of a healthy church?
- List three symptoms of an unhealthy or sick church?
- Even healthy people get sick periodically. When a church gets sick, what should be done?
- Does your church have a plan for dealing with its next conflict or bout with sickness?
- What preventive measures can a church take to ward off conflict and misunderstanding?