Is your church child-friendly? You may assume they are, but how well do they tolerate disruptive children? Are they viewed as a nuisance or as an asset? It’s tempting for young parents to think their kids will never be anything less than perfect. This short video is a great discussion starter to address the challenge of making churches more sensitive to families.
Small-Group and Leadership Questions:
Watch the video and ask participants to respond to the following questions:
- When is your church the noisiest?
- Is the noise level in your sanctuary distracting?
- Can you think of why mothers might not want to use the Mother’s Room?
- Could the problem in this video have been solved without negative confrontation?
- Which would you rather have, a quiet dead church or a noisy growing one?
If you enjoyed this, you may also enjoy Belonging to a Small Church | Simply Creative: Ways to Involve Children in Your Worship Services© 2017 - 2023 Church Support Services. All rights reserved. Click here for content usage information.